Connecting Southern Gold Coast’s popular Business Success Program is taking registrations for the February 2018 round of workshops.
Commencing on Thursday 22 February, the program gives local Southern Gold Coast businesses the knowledge, skills and confidence to move into the next stage of business growth.
The four week workshop series is run by business mentor, Dr Edward Gifford, from TAFE Queensland Small Business Solutions. He has worked with over 400 small businesses through the Small Business Solutions Program with his specialist consulting services focusing on small and medium business development, strategic thinking, team building, workplace and executive coaching and building leadership capacity and capability with managers.
Through the workshops, you will learn how to:
- Upgrade your understanding of business finances and be empowered to improve business profitability
- Improve, innovate and grow your business
- Optimise your business with the latest online business planning
- Create a practical, user-friendly business action plan, the must have tool for your business
- Develop an innovative digital marketing plan and grow your connection with customers
- Create new actionable ideas and grow your small business
- Discover your customers in an entirely new way
- Reduce your stress by actioning a business improvement audit on your business
- Upgrade your mindset and be empowered as a purposeful leader in business
- Take away tools that will boost your business
Held at the Connecting Southern Gold Coast offices on Level 2 at The Strand at Coolangatta, the successful training program is in its fifth year and has helped more than 50 local businesses per year build their success.
The course dates are Thursday 22 February, 1, 8 and 15 March, 2018.
For more information and to register, visit www.southerngoldcoast.com.au/business-success